Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Blogger is letting me down

I'm getting very frustrated that I can't upload files to Blogger. I'm going to start looking into other blogging websites so this page will probably move soon.

I'm writing this blog just for my own notes and as a developer my 'notes' generally include a lot of source code. Having to paste code into a blog post seems somewhat ridiculous to me.

If anyone has some suggestions, feel free to post them.

---

Update: I'm going to be setting up a web server for a friend of mine who is willing to share the IP space with me. So, I'll, hopefully, be heading up to the colocation facility sometime this weekend. I've been meaning to play with ubuntu server edition, so this will be my chance. I probably won't be updating this blog until it is set up.

No comments: